aadhar card statusWhat is Aadhar Card?
Each country has a unique way to identify your citizens among immigrants and others. In India, the base is an initiative taken by the Government of India. Indian citizens have to apply for Aadhaar card to get a 12-digit number of the unique identification number, which is an essential identity card. The entire initiative is done by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), which is responsible for the management of the entire enterprise.
Aadhaar is not only the proof of identity but also the citizenship of India. 12 digit unique identification number is free from caste and religion. The basis for every Indian citizen is essential. A unique identification number is provided to infants, adolescents, and adults. The identity of a person can be certified at any time and anywhere. It is the responsibility of a person to nominate himself for Aadhar card.
How to Download the E Aadhaar Card?
To download your e-base card, you must have your base number or your 14-digit enrollment number.
- Visit the official UIDAI website
- Click "Download Base"
- You will be directed to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- A new window will open where a pop-up will appear, "How can you enter a password to open your e-base PDF file?"
- If you know your base number, then select the "base" option
- Enter your details:
- Base number
- Full Name
- Zip code for your residential address
- Captcha image
- Click on "Get Password once" option to get OTP on your registered mobile number.
- If you use the middle app, you can choose the option of TOTP
- Click "Confirm" to send the OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Click the "Validate and Download" button to download your e-base on your computer.
- Enter the password and click Submit to open the e-Aadhar Card.
- Your e-Aadhaar card will be downloaded in PDF format.
- You will have Adobe Reader to open a PDF file.
- After receiving the Aadhar card, you can either print from this document or store it on your smartphone for future use.
- A copy of the Aadhar Card is acceptable as a valid proof.
How to update your Aadhaar card?
Do you need to correct or update the address given on your behalf? It can be done online by UIDAI or Indian Unique Identification Authority, the 12-digit Unique Identification Number (UID), as well as the issuer of Aadhar card, has provided an online facility on its website- uidai.gov.in -Which enables the user to make the request Address updates on the basis of the Internet through the Internet This feature, called Address Update Request (online), is one of the many online services provided by UIDAI on its own service portal. These tools need to verify the base holders of their UIDs, retrieve their lost UID or enrollment ID (EID), lock / unlock their biometrics, check the status of the base application and download the base in a digital form.
To request a change in the address associated with a person's Aadhar Card, a UIDAI can go to the portal and follow the steps guided by the issuing authority. These steps are: Login with the base, request an update, upload document and select BPO service provider / submit a request. "Note that the update here also refers to any changes as well as improvements, as required in the resident's original base letter,"
- Visit the UIDAI Portal and click on the 'Address Update Request (Online)' link on the homepage. Alternatively, this link can be accessed directly through a link.
- Enter your 12 digit base number and click on 'Send OTP' to proceed. After this, the UIDAI portal sends an OTP or one-time password to the registered mobile number of the user. Enter this OTP in the field specified on the UIDAI Portal and click 'Login' to proceed.
- On the next page, select 'Address' and proceed.
- Fill the new/correct description carefully. Ensure that your information has been correctly translated into the local language, adds the UIDAI.
- Check the details thoroughly and proceed.
- At this stage, the user must submit valid documents that support the requested correction. Users need to upload original scan copies of legitimate documents. "To avoid a request for rejection from the update, upload only valid documents," UIDAI notes
- At the end of the submission, the URL or update request number is issued to track the status of the application.
- With a registered mobile number, any resident can update the address using this portal, said UIDAI on its website. According to UIDAI, "The registered mobile number is mandatory to get the password to log in"
Documents required for a change in Aadhaar address:
"Residents need to upload a scanned image of original documents (PO) / self-signed (self-verified) copy of PO documents to update/improve." See the valid list of documents, "said UIDAI. According to the UIDAI website, the documents required for the address include passport, bank statement/passbook, post office account/passbook, ration card, voter ID, Driving license, water bill and telephone landline bill statement. UIDAI says that water, telephone, and electricity bills should not be more than three months, UIDAI is mentioned.
How to Check aadhar card status
Aadhar card is one of the easiest government identification cards because its process is transparent and most of its services are available online. You can take advantage of this easy access and make sure your Aadhaar card is error free.Since Aadhar Card is important in getting many banking facilities and government benefits, make sure the details on the card are accurate and up-to-date details like an address. So, let's look at why we need it before examining the status of the Aadhaar card update and how to apply for it.
After applying to make or update your statement for Aadhar card on the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal, you will have to return to the website to check theAadhar Card Status?. To check the status of the base, follow the steps given below:
- You must enter some details to check the status.
- First of all, your base number that can be found on your card is a 12-digit number.
- You need to add a This number was given to you when you applied for online changes.
- Click 'Get aadhar card status’.
- Your update status will appear on the screen.
How to link Aadhar card with your voter ID card?
- Click on the "Continue" option that appears on your screen.
- Fill the required information such as your name, father/husband's name, gender, age.
- Then select details such as State, Statement, and Electoral Area respectively.
- Now click the submit button which is below.
- If all the details you entered are correct and appropriate, then you will see your name along with your EPIC number at the bottom of the page.
- On this page, you can find the option labeled "feed base number" on the bottom-left corner of your page.
- Fill your name according to your Aadhar card, the EPIC number will be filled automatically, Aadhaar number, registered mobile number, email ID.
- Then click the Submit button if you have all the details provided by you, you will receive a message that says "The request for Aadhaar number has been successfully registered with your election database".
How To Link Aadhar with your Mobile Number?
In 2017, it was announced that customers would have to add their mobile number to the base. There are several advantages to connecting two, for example, you can e-verify your ITR to the base. Here, a one-time password (OTP) is sent to the number associated with your base. You can also update the online details associated with your base using OTP which will be sent to your registered mobile number. In addition, downloading e-base requires verification through OTP, which is sent to your mobile number.
- To get the base update/improvement form, visit the nearest base near you or download it from the UIDAI website.
- Fill the form properly; Submit the concerned person at the center and mention on the form that only the mobile number will be updated.
- When submitting the update form, you will have to provide an identification certificate such as PAN card, passport, photocopy of voter ID (click here for a complete list of supporting documents) with a photocopy of your Aadhar card.
- After submission, your biometrics will be verified in the enrollment center. The investigation of your thumb will be verified. Your biometrics were filed while applying for the basis and they are verified to prove the changes.
- After confirming biometrics, you will be given an acceptance slip. It usually takes 2-5 business days for updates, but according to UIDAI's helpline, the change time for the update is 10 days.
How to Enroll for New Aadhar Card?
If you are one of those people who has not applied for Aadhaar card, it is time to do this. Applying for Aadhaar is not a big task. It can be done in a few simple steps to help you, we have created a step-by-step guide that you can follow to get your base registration.
- First of all, you have a base enrollment center.
- Once you are finalized from the center, then book an online appointment. Online appointment saves a lot of time because you do not have to wait long in the queue, you can book your online appointment at the UID's official website- https://uidai.gov.in/
- Keep simple supporting documents such as proof of identity and proof of address, for example, voter identity card, ration card, PAN card etc.
- Obtain an application form and fill all required details. Once you submit the application form and other supporting documents in the enrollment center, your biometric data will be taken from the official presentation at the center. This will include the imprint of both your hands, your iris and the fingerprint of your photo.
- After scrutinizing all the documents and biometric data, you will receive a receipt slip of your nomination, which will be the 14 digit enrollment number, which will help you check the status of your application.
- To keep track of your Aadhaar card, you can use the Implementation Number and Time given in the acknowledgment slip.
Now you have access to important information, which can get your e-base card, update it, and change it. Tell us what you think about it in the comments section